Introducing a strategy for improving driving effectiveness requires a change in behaviour.
The manager has to effectively put across a positive message:
- Reduce your company’s carbon footprint
- Develop a relationship of trust with other users and customers
- Introduce an incentives and rewards scheme within the company: Best Eco driver, best Safety driver, and so on
- Promote your company’s green, responsible image
- Be the first to include a project like this as part of your mobility and sustainable development policy and a CSR strategy.
Drivexpert helps less good drivers to improve and rewards the best!